JOIN THE CLUB
- You are welcome to attend a tasting or a dinner before committing to membership.
- Guests pay a higher cost for each event.
- In order to join you must be a member of The Wine Society. The Club can make arrangements for you to be proposed for membership of The Wine Society if required.
- There is a joining fee and an annual subscription, currently £10 and £30 respectively.
- Further details are set out in in our introductory leaflet, which includes an application form.
- If you do not use cheques, a special arrangement can be made for you to pay for the first year by BACS transfer. If so, please indicate accordingly on your application form. Thereafter, subscriptions can be paid by standing order.
Subscriptions are due on 25 March each year which is just before the start of the Club financial year on 1 April. Members who join after 31 December are deemed to have paid for the part year remaining and the whole of the next year